It’s a stage to celebrate!
You are cordially invited to the First Annual Powerman HOPE Foundation International (POHOFI) Fundraising Gala on Saturday, October 4th, 2014 @ Oak Hall, Fitchburg Community Center near in Fitchburg, near Madison, Wisconsin.
We are thrilled and humbled to celebrate our first anniversary with our families, friends and supporters – both resident and worldwide. Through your collective support, this year we Hitched Optimism and Potential by Empowering actions in diversified fields covering the less privileged groups in Cameroon and Togo impacting thousands of people! Together, we are making a difference.
During this fundraising event we wish to share an update of our actions, impact and inspiration so far met, and what we are currently involved with, and our aspirations and hopes for the future of our organization while giving you an opportunity to become part of this fresh minded team of antipoverty leaders..
Join us for this special evening of celebration, excitement, music, dinner and refreshments.
* $30 single and 50 couple ( Aug 29 – Sept 20)
* $40 single and $70 couple ( Sep 21 – Sept 30)
* $25 Student
* $50 (Oct 1 – Oct 4, at the door)
* Special group rates for 5-10 tickets
* Physical tickets will be mailed to you no later than a week before the event. This will be a seated event–those purchasing a 5 or more ticket bundles will have a reserved table for their group, otherwise seating is open.
All proceeds from this years’ Annual Gala goes to support the operations of POHOFI and thus, Making a Difference in the Live of orphans and vulnerable children in selected African communities in Cameroon, Ethiopia and Togo. This is an opportunity to enable you be a hero, light up hope and sponsor a child!
How You Can Get Involve and Help:
* Buy a ticket and join us!
* Share this event with your friends and social media. Invite a whole group or community.
* Be an event sponsor (Learn how).
Please note that $20 per ticket is NOT tax-deductible