POHOFI, is an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit, committed to providing financial accountability and transparency to our donors, advocates, sponsors and supporters.
*All donations are spent on program, projects and causes.
Administrative fees are absorbed by board members and other sources.
Corporate Relations Policy
The POHOFI, a nonprofit organization with national and international sphere, whose mission is to support and provide relief services that reach out, touch and save lives and build HOPE through volunteer effort networking, partnership and prevention measures. POHOFI is permitted to receive funding from diverse sources including but not limited to corporate, government, individual and the public. Funds would provide resources and enable the Foundation to support the need for agricultural, education, health, research and sustainable community development and outreach as well as several other most pressing social issues and programs across the world to further eradicate extreme global poverty and hunger (the greatest challenge of current millennium). The following policy has been approved by the Foundation Board to help guide and define these relationships, and offer transparency for the public.
- POHOFI accepts funding from corporate, general public, government sector and other sponsors for agriculture, rural and other development, educational, health, research, and community outreach programs and special events, and has ultimate authority over content, procedures and processes.
- Any employee, member of the Board, board committee member and consultant of the POHOFI is required to disclose personal or organizational financial relationships with any company or company product mentioned in public remarks.
- POHOFI does not endorse any medical product, treatment protocol or service or provide medical advice to patients, but can during the course of its mission utilize the services of licensed physicians, specialist and professional from diverse arena to carry on their actions.
- Any corporate partner wishing to reference POHOFI or any POHOFI project in public relations, marketing or promotional materials or activities must first seek the prior review and written approval of the Foundation.
- POHOFI reserves the right to approve participation of third parties that may be recommended by a partner or funder for involvement in any program, project or event.
- All materials and programs developed by POHOFI are the property of the Foundation, must carry the Foundation copyright, and cannot be changed, modified or duplicated without prior written permission from POHOFI.
- The Foundation discloses all funding in its annual report, which is available to the general public.
Agreement of Overall Gathering and Use of Personal Information
- Visitors may use our secure online form to send monetary donations to POHOFI. As in the case with other forms on our site, this information is used solely to complete the processing of the donation.
- POHOFI collects and uses personal information such as: name, address, phone number, and email address when a member, donor or volunteer willingly provides it to us.
- In addition, POHOFI preserves a record of each donor’s giving and membership history private and is never made available to third parties.
- The Foundation uses reasonable precautions to keep all personal information secure on file for IRS purposes and is also used by the Development Department to process contributions and memberships, analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections and to communicate with donors and members about special events and programs at the POHOFI.
- POHOFI does not share or disclose the names and addresses of its donors, supporters or members with other groups for any purpose. Members and donors can be removed from the foundation’s mailing list by simply contacting the POHOFI’s Development Service at email@example.com
- Additionally, you have the option of receiving information from POHOFI concerning our programs and donation opportunities. By default, you will not automatically receive this information; only with your consent will this information be sent. POHOFI does not sell or rent the personal information we collect in from our online donations. (SEE ADDITIONAL FORM PREPARED IN FEBRUARY 2014)
Supporters and Partners
POHOFI would like to thank our supporters for helping us carry out our mission through their continuing commitment to our mission and work.